Sunday 1 May 2011

All three shoots done!

The Land Girls shoot yesterday went really well, the weather forecast turned out to be wrong so there was glorious sunshine all day, which meant the models were a little warm in the knitwear. The shoot lasted longer than my previous shoots, as we were there the majority of the afternoon.

I had not had the chance to meet Louise before yesterday, but she arrived earlier than expected which allowed me to show her my inspirational imagery and the rest of the publication, to give her an idea of how I wanted the final images to look. She's really busy with her own uni work at the moment but is going to try and have the chosen images edited for me by the end of next week, so that I can get the pages printed ready for hand in.

Below are some of the back stage photo's that I took on my own camera -





No comments:

Post a Comment