Monday 16 May 2011

Portfolio . . .

I got the last page on my portfolio printed today, and scanned them all in so that I can send my portfolio along with my CV when applying for jobs, I've included the digital version below -




The scans haven't come out that well, and some of the text is hard to read so I've also included another version substituting the stitched titles for an actual font, I would just need to scan in the tactile bits and pieces, but I'll do this at a later date.



I'm really pleased with the final outcome, the stitched titles work really well, and although I've included work from other projects it all looks part of the same thing opposed to different project arranged together. The dandelion end stop that I have used throughout the publication works well placed on pages throughout the portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment