Sunday 1 May 2011

Marketing Plan . . .

I've been putting together the marketing plan for the Dandy-Lion publication, it requires a lot more content that I originally thought, and is now a 13 page document. Hopefully I'll put the finishing touches to the document tomorrow ready to be handed in for consideration for the Per Acqum marketing award. I've included a pdf version of the plan so far, I've compiled the plan in the style of the Dandy-Lion publication, using the same font types and dotted boxes around some of the text.



When I actually print the final copy of the publication it will be on the white inscription paper, the same as the Dandy-Lion publication uses, the marketing plan title will also be hand stamped and stitched on the front cover, the second page with the Dandy-Lion logo will be printed in to tracing paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment