Monday 9 May 2011

Mock interview . . .

I got some really good feedback on both the Dandy-Lion publications as a product and my portfolio today in the interview, both interviewees really liked the concept of the publication, although suggested that if it were to actually go into production to think about looking outside of the UK for features and content, they also suggested I revise my costings, something that I'm going to reassess tomorrow.

In terms of my portfolio they seemed really pleased with it, saying that it was beautifully presented and that I should think about incorporating some of my written work if journalism is an area in which I am interested. As well as developing the Paper Eaters page, maybe having one or two more as at the moment the project sticks out like a sore thumb and doesn't really go with anything else in my portfolio. 

Below are some images of some of the pages in my portfolio -

No comments:

Post a Comment